Providing several opportunities to learn to play and find a suitable match. Our squash program offers round robins, clinics, box leagues, and tournaments that will make it easy to get involved and play squash!
Our junior program includes drop-in match play, lessons, clinics, box leagues, and tournaments. We make the lifetime sport of squash easy to learn and fun to play.
To sign up to our current clinic offerings click here.
For more information or to book your free trial lesson today – click here.
Our swim school at Monmouth Squash Club & Swim School began in December 2017. We offer year-round private swim lessons for children starting from 18 months all the up to adults. Our indoor salt water pool is kept at a comfortable 88-90 degrees.
Our team of talented instructors have many years of experience teaching how to swim.
We believe in making the learning experience safe, fun, and incorporating all four major strokes.
To schedule your trial swim lesson or club tour please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-747-0112.
Total body, low impact workout incorporating strength training, cardio intervals and core work.
Rowing & Strength intervals combined for a total body strength & conditioning workout.
Aquatic Cardio intervals with strength, conditioning and core work for a low impact, but effective workout.
Combination of aquatic strength & resistance exercises with cardio intervals.
Have your next birthday party at Monmouth Squash Club & Swim School!
- Fun filled games and organized playtime
- Pool time games and open swim
- Fun games and dodgeball
- Pizza from Cono’s Sea Bright Pizza
- Plates and tableware provided
- A birthday T-shirt party favor for all your guests
Pool Party & Dodgeball/Games
- 2 hours
- Fun free play in our indoor heated pool
- Dodgeball and/or games run by our party hosts
- Party, chairs, decorations, T-shirt favor, and adult lounge for parents included
- Up to 12 kids – $400
- Up to 25 kids – $525
- Pizza & Cake for up to 12 kids – $100
- Pizza & Cake for up to 25 kids – $175
- $75 non-member fee (can credit toward new membership)